Monday, December 04, 2006

Winter Time


Weather is getting chillier and even though not good for my vocal chords it's good to feel the chill after soo many years..
U know the feeling of wanting to be in bed all the time..Sitting cosily in ur blankets and doing all the chit chat..Oh I love that feeling just wish there was someone to hand me over that so loved cup of tea and pakoda's as well..Ok I am dreaming too much..

Sunday was a nice day..went out for a night drive with hubby and out of the blue thought of a friend whose home we were passing by.Made a call and voila we were at her doorstep..Family was having a nice time sitting with blankets sprawling in front of TV(Gumanjee being watched avidly by their 2 yr old kid)..We also joined in the chat and yeah there was someone to hand me over that precious cup of tea..Yummy Nice time we had and after an hour we were on our way back to home..Some times such small pleasures are soo precious ;-)

Next week would be marriage time..Going to bhopal. already explored net for places I can go to..considering the time crunch we would be going thru, would miss upon sanchi.That's a buddhist stupas & all kindaa place two hour from bhopal..Should have planned earlier and could have extended the trip a day farther..Too late now :-(

Anyways to compensate for this ensure my New Year plan is on track..Planning to go to Pondicherry..Most difficult part I face is in explaining to my realtives what is in a place where I am going..As they understand mostly things like going to Temples,shopping and of course a very famous city..Now how do I tell them about this simple small town charm..well i am sure in few years they would stop questionin itself,considering my choices are anyways hopeless lol

XMas is also near and this time plan to listen to enjoy all the carols in the church near me..Yeah anyways I can always hear their saturday sunday prayers sitting in my bed so this wld be a good XMas as well..Yipee..At times I wish had some Christian frnds nearby where I can celebrate XMas..well does not matter as I plan to catch upon most of the festvities this time

So many of friends are catching up in orkut..Good to see them all there..I love some of the lalu jokes doing round..
This one is very common but I still Love it So here enjoy

Laloo Prasad sent his Bio Data - to apply for a post in MicrosoftCorporation, USA.A few days later he got this reply:
"Dear Mr. Laloo Prasad,We are sorry to intimate you that you do not meet our requirements.
Please do not send any further correspondence. No phone call shall be
entertained.Thanks"

Laloo Prasad jumped with joy on receiving this reply. He arranged aParty and when all the guests had come, he said: "Bhaiyon aur Behno,aap ko jaan kar khushi hogee ki hum Amereeca mein naukri paa gayahoon."Everyone was delighted. Laloo Prasad continued...... "Ab main aap sab ko apnaa appointmentletter padkar sunaongaa - par letter angreeze main hai - isliyensaath-saath hindi main translate bhee karoonga.

Dear Mr. Laloo Prasad ..... Pyare Laloo Prasad bhaiyya

We are sorry ...... humse galti ho gayee

to intimate you that .........aapko yeh batana hai ki

You do not meet ---- aap to miltay hee naheen ho

our requirement ---- humko to zaroorat hai

Please do not send any further correspondence ---- ab Letter vetter
bhej ne ka kaouno zaroorat nahee.

No phone call ---- phoonwa ka bhee zaroorat nahee hai

shall be entertained ---- bahut khaatir kee jayegi.

Thanks ---- aapkaa bahut bahut dhanyawaad


Enjoy the Day

5 comments:

FH said...

Christmas and winter, cookies and putting on weight are coming:))

Pakoras and Chai, a drive and a joke are all good for you and us.

Enjoy:))

Mr. J said...

Winter mornings... as hard as it seems to resist getting out of bed, work beckons :(

And Sang, i'm beginning to envy you.. wanna switch places??

anumita said...

Such exciting times ahead, travelling so much! Have fun!

Sangita S said...

Asha: Yeah i agree..Life is good as it comes full of such delicacies

John:what envy..I see u r roaming around the world giving me all the more complex..I need to find out more avenues now

Anumita: Yeah i had fun :-)

rauf said...

I love this guy Sangita, our Lallu, he entertains us, makes us laugh, life without such clowns would be so boring. we have just too many of them. 'phoonwa ka bhee jaroorat nahee' sent me reeling with laughter.

I was in Bangalore for one night,
It wasn't very cold. My eyes started burning due to pollution. Had to run away, Left early in the morning. I am ok if I stay for a couple of days, first day is always difficult for me. went to a couple of villages. Kannada was hidden somewhere in some corner of my mind, suddenly it surfaced. met some beautiful people.