Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year


Start of another year.sure all of you wld have had a great time.

This time of the year is making me feel all the more lazy..Had a nice XMas ime with my niece..and then New year time with my SIL(sis in law).so it's good to be back home now.. Love enjoying the sun in my balcony with a paper as company..Peace prevails..Is it that I am getting old..Well i refuse to believe so but read sometime back,this is the time when teenagers feel highly depressed.(So as pr the study I sure am no more teenager.. ok :-( ). Reason stillness of life after all the ho hungama starting from pre XMas bash and lasting till New year.

Guess shld call it post holiday blues..Or is this an already existing jargon
was mentioning to one of my friends I love holidays now as I know I got no work next day ;-) Saw Vrindvan garden in night and enjoyed bowling..went there saying I won't play much but ended up playing for two of us..Yes even played for my sil as dropped out at the last moment..
After a long time tried cycling..Was quite a relief to see I can still ride one..Though must say was little surprised by the fact that the flexibility was missing.

Been making use of my so many sarees lying in the closet.Should say was on a saree wearing spree..Must say there is not another attire as pretty as this one..Hides all those tires at the wrong places and still makes you look so pretty..Ever thought abt the origins of this one..Do not know much except that it is one of the oldest attire dating some 5k yrs back

do you ever wonder what has New Year in store for you?? I always used to wonder what more is to come..Somehow this year feel different..So here is welcoming 2007 and


Wishing you all great days ahead..

3 comments:

FH said...

Happy 2007 Sangita!:))

You have had a great new year's day!Enjoy.I love the photo too.

Hope we bloggers will have a wonderful year ahead!

Mr. J said...

Yeh, post holiday blues suck big time. :(

Sangita S said...

Asha: Thanks adnwish same for u as well..I love the flowers in the pic..There was a nehru statue nearby as well which I edited(blushing yeah I know politically not correct but then ok)

John:Can't agree more but see that makes u a teenager at least lol lol