Thursday, December 29, 2005

Changing Times


Changing Times call for changing measures..So now I am into this new spot called blogspot..
Coming to this new place was a decision I had to take due to my new Nokia 6600..

Well yes imagine how can buying on piece of technology might bring in such changes..

In the hope of posting my pics in a better and organized manner, I am here today

I was too confused abt chnanging my first blogging space..Nostalgia and u never
forget first blog created with such enthusiasm..But after postponing the decision for a month or so I finally decide it was time..There was so much I wanted to put in..

So Here I am


Wishing me all the success :-)

Note:Picture in view above is Flower Shop and they are real flowers. Pretty isn't it

8 comments:

rauf said...

I suggested moving in my comment and deleted it thinking you may not like it.

Welcome Sangita,
First walkman changed my life too
1979 or 80 it was

good to see you here.

rauf said...

The picture is not in focus.
Please allow the camera to focus.
just a second's patience before and after you click.
good picture nevertheless.

rauf said...

Now I am taking the liberty to suggest.
If you want to change the template please do it now, later it becomes a pain. Believe me yours is the first template I chose.

please go for either fully white like Infancia or fully black like mine.

Suggestion 2
when you upload pictures there are 3 options small medium large
please choose large and placing right left none
please choose 'none'.
looking forward to seeing more of your imagination.

Sangita S said...

Thanks for visiting my new blog..

gamyBee: I am not from Ludhiana..Curious where did u check my all pics..I have given no link and this blog has only one of them..(still thinking)..But positive comments always feel good

Rauf :When I was putting in the pic I knew pic was not in focus but then my eyes were set on this for my first blog..So it was like a go or no go decision and I decided in favor of go..might replace it with a retake. For size as I knew pic had some deficiency tried to hide it by selecting small size but u still caught
me:-(

rauf said...

Right decision Sangita
I would have used it myself
good picture.
please don't be afraid of presenting what you really like
I don't care about the technical aspects myself
I care about the impact the picture creates
and your picture fits the page

angeldust_xtc said...

Hey Sangita, good to see u on blogspot at last:)

Thank u for the Christmas wishes. Wish u the same.

Admin said...

So hello sangita,

Nice 2 see that u have same hobby as i have about clicking photos. Nice 2 see some indians with this hobby, if u know more kindly inform me.

Admin said...

For ur info i also have nokia 6600 and have clicked some pics which are at my blog. Its a good set with gr888888888 functions. I hope u can click more good pics with that.