Monday, January 02, 2006

Beautiful End & New Beginninngs

Had to wake up at this hour of the night just to get my creative independence (now whatever that is :-)

Clicked some of the beautiful Moments of our last Day of two thousand and Five..(WOW now that sounds different Doesn't it)..





Last Sunshine of the Year 2005










We on our way to City.kolkata is full of such pretty water bodies








Majestic Isn't it..we called it Indian Harrods.
Found out it is Grand Oberoi hotel built by an armenian..
125 yrs of history lurking behind those walls






StopOvers of our walk around Espalnade area had some interesting points. Check out the Indian entreprenueurs..Shop on the wheels and free of cost..





Clock Tower..2005 ticking away from us











Welcome 2006..





Check out the Complete 'welcome 2006' album at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sangita_gupa/my_photos

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year..

5 comments:

angeldust_xtc said...

Good pics

rauf said...

Sangita, the pictures are still fuzzy, but the description which goes along with them makes up for the blur. In some picture blurr actually looks good. All put together with the write up, makes a perfect presentation.

A little more patience next time Sangita. Hold your breath while clicking one second more dats all

rauf said...

Its no longer fun for you, its getting pretty serious. for me it looks like a concept. The whole thing. You are thinking.

I am nodding my head now.

gautam said...

hi...thanx for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Liked ur blog too..nice pics..U know what..I had spent some time in Calcutta myself..when I was a little kid. I used to live near Golf green and dad used to work in Sealdah. ANywayz...happy new year...keep comming to my blog

SwB said...

A Happy New Year to you and the family, S.

warm regards,
SwB