Sunday, January 08, 2006

Disillusioned Beauty

Life goes on at quite a fast pace. Have u ever felt disillusioned. or say when u somehow have a very strong feeling that your efforts are somehow going in a wrong way..You know the path you are taking is not of your choice but then you shifting direction at such a point of time will lead to utter chaos..

I have had this feeling quite few times. After being avoiding this feeling for last few weeks now am sitting here trying to read into it. These are the situations where one’s opinions has been over ridden and for some valid or in valid reasons we are going thru the path slated for us by some one else.

So why do we let others over ride us , if it is leaves such a weird taste in our mouths(see how I have avoided using the word bad)..

Most of the times it is the uncertainty of our own visions which motivates us to take others guidance.
Nothing wrong in taking guidance except when we follow it blindly and never try to put in the effort to see we are on the way which is accepted by our heart/mind.

Dissatisfaction start with mild differences which we ignore till one day we have the eureka moment(trying to be sarcastic here ) of seeing this is not what we wanted..By the time realization has struck we are at least half way on the path with a total confusion encompassing our minds on what have we done..

What can be done when you r in such a dilemma. It would be too easy to generalize.But guess we need to avoid that tendency to overlook the feeling..acceptance of the issue’s existence and will to address are a must.
At times we simple need to carry on the path with all the dignity and accept the fact that we could not have done things in a better manner..In hindsight things can always be done in a better manner. Under circumstances & with the given constraints, might sound like trivial words but at times are answer to lots of things we did and why we did

However at other times we really need to take an immediate action might not be sudden 180 degree turn but yes something to that effect in longer run. With the intent not waste our precious time and energy into something which will take away the passion with which we started.

So which route I am taking this time ..Planning for second one.

Trivia: All these thoughts we triggered by the fact that my Umbrella gal(Nib Painting) is not coming as I wanted it to be. A bright and chirpy gal..But I am sure all of you would have faced bigger dilemmas in life.Saying of the fact even I can think of some in past..so hope will return to this blog next time

Oops..enough of some heavy stuff.. On a lighter note
Had my jeth and family at home.Was a nice feeling and I am in love with the cap I gifted to their little gal..and why are these kids are so mad abt skyblade..After buying I found out it is nothing but our old age lattoo with some added complexities to it

Seems they launch the skyblade whereas we simply used to play with our lattos.. Kids these days..but an enjoyable day I must say.

Missed clicking pics Later on realized..could have a whole set.. here r some


Kids trying to play Brainvita

Mishti with her cute smile and all cheers for the pic
Life has its own small wonders. Have a Nice day

6 comments:

rauf said...

Early January and I am sweatting, suddenly worried. Its like talking to a different Sangita. I'll gather my thoughts and write again.
Please sit down Sangita.

rauf said...

I woke up hoping you'd delete the entire post, you did not, its still there and I am commenting on it.
I read it twice, clean write up, not one word confusing, you have written a book Sangita.
1. you write very well.
2. why you suddenly turned so serious.
3. Yes we do feel disillusioned at times but not for ever (I had to copy the spelling from your post, if its still wrong, its my poor vision.)
4. the path we choose may not be of our choice, we willingly make compromises, we grow up witnessing such compromises our parents make. I have a problem here, I ask every one why only women are expected to make compromises., both in eastern or western societies.

5. Why we let others over ride us. It is not because we are weak, its largely, LARGELY comes out of love and care. It doesn't mean the person over riding our choice underestimates our abilities. i am scratching my head, there are problems here too.

6. If we firmly believe in ourselves, we don't have to seek any guidance, this is a very big topic involving faith and i get very angry and may smash my monitor, let me save my monitor, as I cannot afford to buy a new one.

7. Satisfaction or dissatisfaction(I copied your spelling again) depends largely on the level of our expectations, a book a movie or relationship. Keep the expectations low, there is more room for satisfaction. If we push the level of expectation too high, there is more room for misery and less for happiness. (this is coming in Expectations part 3 in my blog ) Encombashing encompassing conpeusan ? I don't know what it means, me a big dumbo.

8. If you are confused, you are a normal person. Big topic again, this time i saved my coffee mug from getting smashed.

9 Dilma dilmee Dilemma (I am tired of copying your spelling, next time I'll shoot my own) yes dilemma is a dilemma only if we are convinced that it is a dileamma. decide one way or the other and don't regret. easier said than done. but its our decision in the end, we let somebody decide for us out of love, mostly MOSTLY
10. read No. 9 again, skipp the copying part.

11. level of passion is not constant. Go back to No.4
12. What ? you are still at No. 4 ? come back here.
13. sit down and have a cup of tea, different flavour but have tea.
14. Now i am very angry, your pictures are still fuzzy. please hold your breath while clicking.
15. your camera pone cannot handle bright background, please choose darker background.
16. I am still scratching my head. wat made you write all dat ?
17. Mishti is a sweet name, Mishti is sweet in Bengali??
18. I am goin toilate.
19 I am not here.
20. there is no 20

angeldust_xtc said...

wat a sweet name!-mishti.

Mr. J said...

Your world seems to be quite interesting..

rauf said...

Angel,
Mishti IS sweet in Bengali

Sangita.
I am not a quote mam
but here'a something that would make you smile

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
-Lucille Ball

Perhaps you were too young at that time, Lucille Ball was in a comedy show, 'Here is Lucy' Your mom and dad would know.

SwB said...

Thought provoking post S.

The children are very sweet.

Warm regards, SwB