Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tagged


Sherry tagged me..Now it is vary embarassing to say I have read abt being tagged it in other's blog but I was not very sure what it exactly is all about..

I mean do I just need to write anything under the sun about me..

But then she saved me by giving a set of rules..I am soo relieved..

Now here are the set of rules

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again

Perfect Lover ..Definition itself has undergone such a huge change over span of years for me .Thank God I never got one as per my once upon a time thoughts ..

The happening attributes I want in my perfect lover.

Target :Male

1.Should give me space loads and loads of it..Yeah I hate being in anything
closed be it rooms, spaces or whatever..Do not sit on my head and tell me what to
do, how to do..Suggest and leave

2.Should be able to take my bouts of anger in mature manner and let me see on
what I missed on those grand hysteric moments

3.Should be intelligent,knowledigble and provide good insights on any thing we chat..
Have to be intelligent than me (Yeah I consider myself quite intelligent..Does that sound arrogant well let it be)

4. Should have the ability to think on the feet..Absolutely important

5.Should be able to tolerate my eccentricities. No need to love them but
never hate them..

6.Commitment & Respect..This I believe goes without even saying it

7.Shld pamper me at times..Note the word at times here

Gosh can I be more demanding than that.. Guess enough..

Now who do I make the victim..Ok guys here u go

Me
AngelDust
Rauf

Hey anobody else out there who wanna get tagged..

Ok so I have broken a few rules but fine rules are meant to be bent and broken..
Not bad

Phew ..Over to others

Trivia: Pic above is with hubby..Both of us amused at being clicked together after a long gap :-)
Cheers to us..

6 comments:

rauf said...

Sangita I am still trying to figure out what it is, you have no idea how dumb I am

Mr. J said...

Yes Ma'am. I've been tagged. Copy that. Will do it as soon as i'm back from kicking some asses. :D

angeldust_xtc said...

hey, thats u? hmm, just like i imagined u to be;)

e2d said...

hi sangita.FIrst time here.Nice blog.Enjoyed reading thru some of yr posts and u got some lovely pics too.Nice!
Oh..btw u guys make a cute couple.:)
happy blogging!

rauf said...

Sangita Please give me a couple of days, I'll come up wid someting,
tinkeeng tinkeeng.
Been bijjy with my friend's wedding
pictures. still lots left.

rauf said...

OWEEEE Sangita is that youuuu ?
Like Angel said, just like I imagined, but lot easier for me, very close to my friend Mahua.
Every body calls her Mo, how ghastly !! I call her Mahua, lovely name.

What a lovely couple you two make Sangita ! made for each other. Don't know how I missed that. I thoughted you klikkedoo a picture of some people waiting for a train.
Its like two of you got married as children, and still look the same.