Monday, April 10, 2006

In Transit



As the title suggests I am yet to reach Bangalore. Enjoying my days at in law’s place..Are u guys winking well might be it’s ur age old prejudice speaking up hmm (YM tounge out smiley)

Came to Ahmd via Mumbai.. A gap of 2 yrs.Was it long not sure.. Got the opportunity to drive thru the roads of Mumbai..Western Express highway. Most of Mumbai years were spent travelling on the same.

Good to see the changes especially the opening of malls and eateries along the Western Express highway stretch..Always thought there was a great business opportunity there.
Met old friends during my short half a day stay..Fell in love with smit’s home balcony. Never knew such cld exist in Mumbai.. no pics there.

Been enjoying the relaxed pace of in law’s home for last few days..It is such a beautiful experience just to see birds flying, gilhari’s running while I sit in the garden and see them doing mischief’s all around.

I even saw langoor’s and peacock’s during my morning walks. Yipee I am loving it

Went to home terrace and was so enticed with the view..Here see if u can love it as much as I did

Only few pics of the lot ..Pretty aren’t they..Can’t come up with the whole album in the absence of my broadband..How I miss it. Soon will be on track.

Trivia:I am not sure of this post has any meaning without the pics I wanted to upload.Yeah cld not upload even few of them. So, I decided to go ahead without the pics..Might update the post at a later date with all the pics. Even keeping there references to pics open for you all.So u can use your imagination :-;

Till then Ciao

4 comments:

Mr. J said...

Hhmmm enjoy yourself, have fun, Bangalore sure must be waiting for you.

Ruchikar said...

Sangita, we have also moved. Happened rather quickly, so couldn't chat with you all. Drop me a mail at any of my ids and let me know your/manish's contact details.

rauf said...

Glad you are having good time Sangita, came back this morning from pollachi, going again tomorrow to Bangalore mysore kabini. Bangalore witnessed a wave of fanatism this week, please don't worry the place is largely peaceful all the time.

Zette Remi said...

Have fun! Bangalore is a lovely place - if you forget the traffic scene :-)