Monday, April 24, 2006

Bangalore Experience

Feels soo long since I last visited my own site..

Been a week since me here in Bangalore..Did loads of home hunting and
shopping..How is the city.Traffic is bad but guess a
fter Mumbai all this is cake walk. :-) So many malls have come up here since I last visited Bangalore in 2003..

Even after a gap of 3 yrs I was able to identify most of the roads I went thru..Considering my memory I think that is quite an acheivement..Remembered even a cyber cafe which I had visited once only during my stay :-)

Interesting it is..

Did loads of home hunting with my broker..This time I did it alone..
Different experience. Prices are exuberant..Is it really too much to ask for a small balcony and sunlight..Try searching for home and u will know what I am talking about..
But finally I am thru..Shifting yet pending ..(YM Phew smiley)

fell in love with furniture ordered..Especially the dining table and the bed..Infantry road is simply superb. if u want to get any furniture at reasonable prices that is the place to be.

Got a candle stand & perfumed candle for me..Planning to keep it on my dining table.
Been to quite a few malls for window shopping..The best part is food courts.Wonderful tasty North Indian combo meals U do not get them in North India these days..

Gulab Jamuns yummy pure khoya one's..I had forgotten the taste..So rare were theyI thought all halwaii's had taken a liking to gits and their type ..Yipee thank god that was not so.

Next week onwards would be time to resettle at new home..How am I feeling..

I'm loving it.

Trivia: New blog with no pics :-( Still some more time to go..

3 comments:

rauf said...

I thought every thing is fixed before you moved to bangalore, never knew you had to hunt for a house, know some people who could've helped.
Good to see you back here Sangita
hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
More picture oppertunities in Bangalore, please keep posting them.

angeldust_xtc said...

cool, so havent ppl started calling the place Bengaluroo yet?

San said...

Gulab Jamuns .. oooh you must send :)

mouth is already watering ..