Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day



Yippee At last my net is working again..15 days of stupendous effort and follow upto sort things out..Phew I am a very patient lady

Word of Caution to you all:Never ever take up indicom service..Pathetic is the word.

Net has become such an addiction..Started going to cybercafe nearly everyday since had this bitter realization that my net might not even come up again..Having net at home makes me feel so liberated..
Imagine three years back,me and hubby had a compromise on the whole issue of having net at home..We had decided that we will hire a PC and use the dial up service just to check out how much we really need it .

I must have been stubborn enough to make him commit :-) Pleasant memories..

Hubby is always travelling..Thanks to Airtel can call him at Rs 1 ..Cool na..Yeah that's India1 service for you..And I love rahman's airtel tunes & ads

My gym now has this new automated treadmill.After one use feels like my legs will come out of my body..Not funny .It is painful. "Jaake pao na pade biwai woh kya jaane peer parai" Yeah this used to be one of my favorite phrases as a kid..It means "Only the one who has pain can understand it's real meaning others can't"

Surprising do not remember using it in quite a long time..So I must be quite happy or might be little more stronger to face the pain..Hmm I would like to go with the second explanation for sure..How we all love to flatter ourselves ;-)

Celebrated my B'day last week. Was a wonderful day with hubby flying in from hyd for me. We went to leela galleria.That's a huge hotel here,seems more like a palace to me. I love this place for it's pretty galleries,huge chandeliers,pillars garden's & of course the buffet..I have this habit of starting my buffet with sweets always..and slowly with every serving quantitiy of sweets reduces giving space to other less favoured ones..

Sweet tooth they call it..But yummy it was.. I had malibu chocolate mousse tiramisu and god know what else..Buffet was cool and the spread huge..Oh yeah and how can I forget the bathroom..I went there without my mobile else wld have clicked there as well..They had his hugee pretty mirror kept on side with the outline of some antique crafting..Amazing it was
Enough rantings..Here are the pics check and u will know what I am talking about here..Leela Galleria Album in http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sangita_gupa/

Joined akhsara an NGO as a volunteer..Not that happy as yet not started working directly with kids. But yes a defnitely good experince in letting me know where I stand wrt to my so called commitment towards society. Small steps at a time..Must say have been faring good till now.. Also realized teaching is not my job..Though I love the process somehow my vocal cords do not agree. After every session I have this weirdo cough and need to resort to gargle..Thank god my fate did not let me be a teacher..

Life is good as it comes

Enjoy

12 comments:

Puppy, Ratty and Snakey's Multitasking Dream Brew said...

Happy belated birthday. Just stumbled onto your blog - at last I've found someone who seems as addicted to the net as I am :)

Mr. J said...

Hmm, so hopeflly we get to see more posts.

And a belated B'day wishes. Perhaps Indicom was a bad choice but Airtel wasn't. The best Mobile service provider in India. They Rock with all those towers across every nook and corner of the country.

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Belated "Happy Birthday" to you... yes you need to do something to keep yourself busy. So internet is an addiction, eh? Try playing a little game of how-long-can-I-stay-away-from-the-net... I am sure you will get things better! :)

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

P.S. - Thanks for dropping by

Junius said...

hey we have same 2 same blog template :-)

Unknown said...

Belated Birthday wishes to you Sangita. Just browsing thru some blogs and ended up here. Seems to be you have such a nice interesting world. I started to read your blog. You have a nice taste of photography too with awesome comments.

anumita said...

Hey happy belated bday! Wow, hubby flying in is really cool. And the gym what can I say, I punish myself every morning. But dont give up, the results are worth it all.

Sangita S said...

Thanks Guys for all the B'day wishes
puppy..: Thanks for dropping by.

Me: Well how I wish I wld have got airtel their connections are full in this area :-(

Sudipta:Good to see u here..Can't decide between are u jealous or u don't get what I was saying..It is not abt sitting at net for 24*7 but it is abt being there when ever u wish like electricity water


endevourme:So does that say something abt us..Wish we shld have something like blogscopes as well where they wld define ppl on the basis of templates they selected ;-)

venu:Thanks :-) Feels good always when ur appreciated.

Anumita: Do share ur schedule with me..Since coming to Bangaloe somehow gym is not having any effect on me. And I love eating :-)

Mr. J said...

So you into retirement again???

rauf said...

Having this DSL for four years now
Touchtel, fleeced me in the beginning 4000 for modem and 1500 a month, its come down to 600 a month now. They say its broad band, don't know the difference, same speed that i had four years ago. Saw a mobile for the first time some years ago, my friend proudly showed it to me. 16 rupees for a call and 8 for in coming. there was something called peak rates which were higher. Some wrong guy calls and you end up paying 8 rupees. 35000 for the instrument.

Lovely pictures in the album, blue dress your favourite looks lovely. No pink. last picture is beautiful.

rauf said...

please check these two
I made these templates

http://glasstemples.blogspot.com/


http://tolpetty.blogspot.com/

rauf said...

if you likees i make one for you