Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just Chill

Been busy with relatives for quite some time..Had a gala time roaming around Bangalore.(U know my first tendency was to say Bombay here ;-)) lol Bombay surely is addictive.

Nowadays becoming a regular watcher of Big Boss..For starters few celebrities are made to stay in a place and there are cameras noting their every action..Now one of the characters out there is rakhi sawant..This gal has fallen head over heels in love with this another guy called amit..And man u should see her brooding over the fact..Yesterday in this scene she was complaining "Tum to sab se baat karte ho sabke saath hanste ho ....bus ek meinhi hoon jo tumhe nahi dikhati kindaa"Man that made me laugh real hard..Her expressions were soo evident ..I do not think the gal is faking it for her TRP sake..It really reminded me of some of our brooding sessions in college days ;-) Good to see a reminder bringing back the old memories

Then there is this humourous show by Cyrus "This week that wasn't"..it's good to see humour back on screen not the johnny lever kind (no offences meant)..Nach Baliye is another of my favorite with couples dancong on various themesand choreographers assigned to every one of them..Surprising the kindaa dance maniac I am why I never have pursued this interest seriosuly..Or is it something which u need not learn it or something..Never know but I still wish someday I will learn kathak some day..(Have I said it many times before here ;-) )

wohoo looks like I am watching lots of TV these days :-)

My chotti mil(Hubby's chachi ) and her daughter(my sil ok sis in law) were here..took chotti mil to a "Infant Jesus Church" church here.Famous for granting any wish u ask for 7 consecutive thursdays.
Though I have been there this was the first time we took our own sweet time sitting and enjoying the peace there.It was kindaa funny first we burnt the candles and sat in front of infant jesus statue, then moved to other church and sat infront of the virgin mary stature then the huge mural..my chotte pil (pa in law) said are u going to convert or something??

One thing I admire about churches is the sense of calm there as if u are having one to one chat with god..I abolutely love that feel..We used to have temple in our colony where I was bought up with similar calm and quite..But then am yet to see again another one non bustling like that..
Finally got a palce to frame one of my painting yipee near the church only..Doscovered the fish market near as well..So church visit surely has been very fruitful ;-)

got most of mil's shopping done from deepam..By now deepam shld give me some loyal customer award as every relative at home does one visit there.well u get all with loads of variety under one roof,so kindaa convenient for me & few day visitors as well
weather is getting colder here and I seem to be enjoying the chill at least till now..Let's see how cihlly it goes in this part of the country..Good time for long drives..Let's see if I can get hubby out of his sleep for one..

So see you guys soon :-)

Note:My PC is supposed to back on Tuesday after all the repairs..Wish it will last longer this time..Wohoo My PC is back and it feels awsome to sit and home and surf..Too hungry now will go and get something to eat..Yipee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure seem to be having fun.. sigh, wanna switch places??

rauf said...

Good time Sangita ? Shopping malls would be fun around Christman time. Ironically, Bangalore has more shopping malls and more crowd and less business, here eacept for one or two there are no big shopping malls, and big business. All gold and diamonds. You have to wait your turn to enter a gold showroom. Same with silk.

I am pretty comfortable in churches, only the priests get nervous with my presence. I am fine with mosques and temples, been to Tirupati thrice (with friends of course, I have no reason to go there alone) had a darshan once and twice I was just sitting outside reading a book and doing chappal joote' ki rakhwaali(guarding the footwear of my friends.) I love the laddoos. The darshan was like I almost shook hands with Lord Venkateswara. Such close distance.

In Kerala, non Hindus are not allowed, but been inside in some.
they always leave others and stop me. They have a knack of knowing that I am trouble. Haridwaar, Rishikesh Badrinath no such problems. all over tamil nadu every one is allowed.

rauf said...

Wooohoo ! you gone beta ? good move actually, Good you got the system back Sangita.

I tried to switch to beta but rejected as my blog is too large.
So i opened another account in beta different address, I wanted easier address, I am thinking of shifting once I finish my environment series.

http://8pennylane.blogspot.com/

maintained the same template
and another one just for testing

http://aspenrains.blogspot.com/

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

One thing I admire about churches is the sense of calm there as if u are having one to one chat with god..I abolutely love that feel..
Even though there was one Church right behind ma coll in Matunga....for 4yrs I always wished someday I would enter a church and you know....pray n blah blah blah..

I neva did....

Just couple of months back I visited GOA and when I was cheking out OLD GOA with so many church's in it...I just loved em...

Havent been to any church here yet...though there is one very close to ma apt....

Sangita S said...

Me: Nah,can't work like you :-) Hey shift to beta blogger ..Need to see your name here

Rauf: Yeah me gonna put your ne w link in my favorites..I am fast;-)

arz000n:Thanks for dropping by :-) Yes at times we miss the thing very nearby..Got one next to home but went there only when mil said she wanted to go ;-)