Friday, June 08, 2007

Life seems to getting back on track.Had anniv on 29th and day was so nicely spent.Got mehendi done. Came out very pretty at least in my eyes.My wish of spending real long time in oxford bookstore was fulfilled ..This was followed by dinner at leela's..Last I visited leela was on my B'day so u can understand my fondness for the same..Dinner was decent but the lovely part was the decor..Well yeah u can't eat the decor for that matter but without that how can a day be special.

Inlaws visited a day after,had nice dinners outings and loads of cooking.Too short a visit so did not go anywhere much. Got to know even about few other bhanjaas and bhanji's who are studying in bangalore..and suddenly I found out I am mami to so many ppl..So from the much heard of bhabhi now the latest one is much heard mami..

Finally started chatting again ,that's an important improving milestone for me..

Losing my hair fast nowadays not that I have many but am sure wouldn't look nice if I have none left..Planning a visit to hair doctor soon..tried mix of amla shikakahi and reetha powder.Na Na I did not do all the hard work of powdering and all.Too lazy to do that.U get powder in shops.It's cool I mean u need not use any shampoo and makes ur hair soo soft
Finally am back to finishing my quota of movies..Cheeni kum was lovely, though I am not sure it is for bachelors. I say this for quite a few movies Reason I have a feeling at times u just can't understand the intimacy comfort level or say equation u can share with a person at various levels. It is only when u are well into ur life or marriage for sometime that u realise that it has so many shades.Now this makes me real curious about the director who made it if he is married or bachelor..well google search not much of help here ;-)
Just back from hospital visit and found out I need to reduce my weight as it is pressurising my poor spine..Quite some work ahead for that. Here shot of my favorite mehendi .



As said earlier last few days been raining and has given my front yard a nice dreamy look..Was just standing on the balcony when decided to use my mobile cam and took few pics..Two of my favorites are here..Enjoy

4 comments:

Mr. J said...

Hey lady... belated anniversary wishes! And a nice template change too.. about time ;)

Your thoughts on Cheeni Kum has made me quite curious, now I gotta watch this.

Have fun and hope to see you blog more often.

Cheers!!

John said...

I will be back. Fresh & improved, and I hope you will be around Sangy!!

rauf said...

i was in Bangalore on 29th, belated anniversary wishes Sangita.

i have never seen more suitable title 'my world'

Your world seem so far away from mine Sangita, seems like i am watching a delightful movie.

i have a friend who gets so angry when some one calls her 'aunty' i have started calling her aunty.
Some people refuse to grow old with grace, they try to cling on to their youth. Feel miserable when their bones refuse to cooperate. i have such an army of bahenjas and behenjees, bhateeje' and bhateejeeyan, all cousins mostly in bangalore. Zulfi the Taj mahal actor is one of my bhateejaas, idiot he is. i made his portfolio and told him never to enter films just stick to modelling. only one own nephew and niece though and they call me mamadu.

Chatting for a long time is not good for your spine Sangita and shoulders ka halwa ban jaayega. its so painful.

If your are dieting, not enough oxygen is reaching your head. You'll lose your hair fast, and sitting close to the monitor for long hours is not good for your hair too.
you are so honest Sangita, thats what i like about you and you are making no attempt to be a saint.

Hair doctor is not necessary if you eat well. Eating with guilt causes all the problem. If you were not in Bangalore i would have suggested hibiscus powder, you can get it in Khadi gram udyog Bhavan.
But this powder is very cold for the head. its ok in chennai.
saw Mr. Bean's Holiday, hillarious it was.
did you take pictures of any birds ?
please take care Sangita,
my regards to Hubby.

Sangita S said...

j: so did u check out chenei kum finally..

Rauf:Do not worry i never diet,always am so hungry that diet scope is not there,try to control myself and add some ygga walks to it hope it will help me.Time will tell..:-)