Sunday, July 09, 2006

Eagleton Long Drive


Pics of the long drive we went for..Bangalore Mysore highway (famous for all it's controversies) was surprisingly a cool stretch to enjoy the perfect bangalore weather and the scenery all around..
Drove some 40 km srtetch and took the much required break at Eagleton Golf park..No I am not golf fan in any way..I find it quite a lazy game where all u do is keep kicking that small ball in some faraway holes..and then walk all around the ground in those stupid half pants and the golf cart..Gosh this elite stuff looks so frivoulous to me and how I would have loved to belive that all the ppl playing out such a game are all rich spoilt ones..
Alas can make no such claims as half of the CEO,entreprenurs janta I admire list golf as their favorite games..Adding to the beauty of of the situation,the look on hubby's face tells the day he gets a chance to try his hands on golf he would be glad to do so..
Thinking of future I would then start moving around with my camera in golf cart..Only way we can ensure a harmony :-)
Though I must agree all these golf park do provide us a long green stretch. You can enjoy the pretty turns and twists on our way at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sangita_gupa/my_photos in Eagleton Drive album


Check out the swings..My favorites..but my stomach was too filled after sandwich. So dare not venture out ;-) Did u see the guys sitting there on the swing.They are te drivers waiting.First sighting of guys enjoying the swing time ..


Here is me and of course the lovely pathway..

Trivia:Eagle out there belong to the eagleton golf park..Though i still wonder what can be the connection between an eagle and golf park..Any clues sure leave them for me

4 comments:

anumita said...

Your enthusiasm comes through in your posts. Like the way you write so simply... yet interestingly.

Mr. J said...

I think the first eagle made its nest in that place, hence the name.

But they should've named it eaglesnest golg course no?

rauf said...

Coming thru a proxy server Sangita.
Silly people.
Lots of places around Bangalore, please try Nandi hills, if you can avoid weekends. No point going there in the morning and returning in the evening. You have to stay there for a couple of nights and wake up very early. you'll get a carpet of clouds below you in the mornings. I think you have to book your accomodation in Lalbagh office. Week end crowd would make you angry, but they all leave by the evening.

Sangita S said...

Anumita: Good to see u here.

Me: hmm good try but not convincing enough as u urself said ;-)

Rauf: nandi hills is a good ide though stay is diffcult. Trying to lure my husband into it ;-)