Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Blogging


It is so good to be back on your own homepage.. I really missed that greeny home page and all the fellow bloggers..And now when I come here suddenly found everyone had found their ways back here long before I found out the alternative. That is quite embarrassing ..shows how lazy I can be..Anyways loads of thanks to pkblogs and TimesofIndia

Went for Bangalore walks last weekend. To start with, concept is on the lines of London walks (say kind of theme walk).. Around that theme u see various places with the interesting anecdotes & stories revolving around.
We never realize being in a city there is so much more to it than we see..So many hidden facts lying just in front of our eyes ready to be discovered ;-)

Three hour dream walk treading the nostalgic path of city’s ppl, it’s history, culture. A must if u want to get into the skin of the city and feel like a true bangalorean. Yipee

Cheers to Arun for the wonderful idea and an awesome start of the day we had !!!(Yeah it starts at 7 in the morning)

Check out the pics at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sangita_gupa/my_photos in Bangalore Walks album

Last few days spending a lot of my time on net. Thanks to orkut..Someone had mentioned the same to earlier as well but I found it veryy weird and non-user friendly..Yesterday a chat friend really guided me into it ad that is when I realized it was a real treasure.. I got this link to sooo many ebooks that my eyes are still in the process of appreciating the titles only.. Yipee u know they even have term for this called orkutting funny ain’t it

Talking of treasure next in line movie is Pirates of the Caribbean Part 2. I absolutely fell in love with the first one..Try it out if u love all those silly pirate stories..For the first time was a bigger fan of any English movie than my husband.

Also bought this book by Gerald Durrell. My farm and other animals. Such a cute and humorous version of life on an Greece island from the eyes of a ten year old boy(interested in the world of animals) and his eccentric family.

Also learnt some more yoga techniques from one of my gym friends. Somehow there is no progress on weight loss front and I am quite disappointed by the fact. Let me do the watching for some more time and then might be it is time for a change of gym.

Seems like so much is happening. I love it this way though.

Wishing us all a happy unblocked blogging

6 comments:

rauf said...

ah! pink dopatta again, your favourite.

we don't know the value until we lose it.
there were a flood of suggestions how to access thru some proxy servers. tried those but it wasn't the same. Felt like a chor

angeldust_xtc said...

lol, Rauf feeling like a chor, just how I felt, and i'm sure plenty of others did too.

I haven't gotten around to watching any of the Pirates...movies though I so want to.

30in2005 said...

The walk sounds great....

London walks are lovely - even after 4.5 years of living here we have not run out of walks to do - mainly on our own with a guidebook to be more economical!

anumita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anumita said...

Lovely walk, it seems like!

Sangita S said...

Rauf:Chor ;-) Well anyway they were cting as police so I guess this is fine..My end blogspot still isn't working though heard ban has been lifted

Angel:Hey u around.What's happening at ur end.Do catch up on pirates they r good.

30in2005:Good to see you here.Been in London only for 6 mths but simple loved it..Too much to explore I agree

Anumita:Yeah walks are lovely and off late heard are there in Delhi as well though it is govt effort there. Surprisingly nothing has come up in Mumbai to the effect..Good to have them especially around flora fountain area