Thursday, May 03, 2007

Been a month but time flies away or must say runs away..How the nitty gritties of the daily life can keep u busy considering that now I got no other job than sit at home :-) Weird...
Had loads of relatives visiting starting from chotti maa,chotte babu my devar..So had endless get togethers,eating outs,eating ins, dinners, and of course shopping sprees..and the fact that hubby's bday fell in during the exact same time was an added reason for all the fun and gala time.

But then all masti maza had to end but here it did end with a thud..Came down with severe backache and never could believe myself when I just could not get up from the bed. Acupressure rocks though still going on allopathy as well..
Did the house shifting. yeah another one our average surely is one per year.During one of those early conversations with the new landlord called him Mr kumaraswamy.For unknowns Mr kumaraswamy is the CM of karnataka.How stupid can I get..

Yet to get used to the new house and set it up properly. Day One went only in guiding the movers and packers on keeping the things at right place..and next day morning we started for Ahmd..Need to set my abode again once back.
Now at my in law's place for some rest,shopping and few more cautious getaways..I know difficult to amend ways ..
Went to this mall called gallops. It had a wonderful horse sculpture with "Photo Prohibeted" Tag on it. Instead they could have placed artist's name somewhere.Might have bought some publicity and money to the artist..Was surprised to see the loads of new buildings , malls and hanging out places coming up in a year,bought loads of lightings and of course crowds on the roads though nothing in compared to the metro's...This is just the start but I hopethey do not overdo it. But yeah I know that's quite subjective. Malls are great equalizers I believe..U will see all categories of ppl whether they have money in their pocket or no money venturing out and checking what's inside..Yes I have seen this even in Bglr and more so in Ahmd, u will find college kids, window shopping ppl ,village going junta with their women folk doing their outing (of course this proprotion is little less now but I am aure same won't be the case soon), buddhist monks (this made me really smile) and at the end ppl with deep pockets.
It surely has something for everyone.
Saw a small garden outside some complex..Loads of ppl with their families resting their after dinners..Kids doing their khel and tactics was good to see there are still ppl around who after dinner instead of being glues to TV sets are out there enjoying with the families..

Ahmd is so hot even at night seven u can feel the heat being radiated from the earth.It is such a dry land that it is difficult to find any greenery on the outside..Suprsingly the mornings are cool till 9 -9 :30..So gives me just sufficient enough time to get up and read my paper in the garden ..Yeah they have a pretty huge garden..Best part is while u read by the birds come by in the garden hopping near you here and there,unaffected by ur presence. Quite a refreshing feeling.Rest of the day not much can be done except sit in the AC talk,sleep.So good enough time to catch up on things.
Met another of my family friends here and seems she is also down with slip disc..So had a classic meeting with her with both of us lying on beds and discussing away.

Never mentioned about this movie "Bheja Fry" Went just to kill some time and this one had decent reviews..Came out feeling why what a day. Still remember it was a day after my slip disc and I was laughing so hard, that i was real afreaid of hurting my back..A gem of a movie, u do not see many of them nowadays. So if u are in need of a hearty laugh do keep some time for this, u are not gonna regret this one. I remember that guy Vinay pathak from his khosla ka ghosla days (I simply mean that I have been keenly observing his performances since then not that I know him :-)) Knew he was good but this good..Cool Sil(sis in law) is coming tomm. so might make up a plan again this time with the whole family though.

Tea Time,so need to go and make one for myself..enjoy
Note:Pic there is decoration I did for hubby's bday..was a nice idea about using diwali lightings.. :-)

6 comments:

rauf said...

beautiful decoration there Sangita, belated b'day wishes to hubbs.

rents are so high in Bangalore, my friend was paying 13000 for three room apt. now they are back in their own house in madras.

please don't be surprised with the presence of monks, you have their settlement in khushal nagar, lots of tibeteans, most of them born there. Bangalore - Mysore - Mercara road. Khushal Nagar comes 30 KMs before Mercara. Actually it is Khush Haal Nagar. Now called khushal nagar, it was called Frazerpet during British time.
Interesting place, but very smart people. you know what i mean.

i'll watch out for bheja fry, not seen any hindi for a long long time. the title itself is so funny.
hope you are feeling fine Sangita.

rauf said...

Good to see you back Sangita, please keep updating

Mr. J said...

The CM of Blr has a house in A'bad?? :O

And your blogging sure has slowed down a lot.

anumita said...

Hope your back is better. You seem to be living it up, girl!

rauf said...

Hi Sangita,
Back in Bangalore ?
Thanks for recommending Bheja fry
Hillarious, enjoyed it. seeing a movie in a theatre after a long time. only one show at 10 in the night, my old house is surrounded by theatres, and this theatre is not far from the temporary house i am living, so i walked back in the middle of the night. There were so many stray dogs on the road, i so was scared to walk Sangita.

Are you going to any hill station ?
please keep updating.
Have added two more picture blogs



http://lifeline5.blogspot.com/
and
http://lifeline8.blogspot.com/

i have learnt to give links, i type word by word, don't know anything about HTML, designed the templates too

PORTRAITS
and
PASSION GREEN

Sangita S said...

Rauf: Thanks for all the good wishes and good to hear u enjoyed bheja fry..went to ur sites they are wonderful but how do u manage so many...it will be difficult in long run...and I will have to go to soo many reduce the number :-(

Me J:Yeah I have realized the same but then yet to find a remedy for that..

Anu: Yeah me doing better and me being on the net is a sign of that..Yeah I do try to live it up :-)