Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blogthing

Off late I have been addicted to Blogthings..U won't believe but I am capable of spending hours on it..Guess that's why my weird quotient from one of the quiz was 50% :-)

It all started with me reading in blogs about some tests results and links to taking these tests..And yeah I know I never missed an opportunity to take them..Not sure what use they are but they are kindaa funny for me..Do I believe in them?? At the outset NO but somewhere inside I look forward to the results :-)

Little contradictory and confusing..But life is patches of grey No Blacks and whites..

I have done quite some experimentations like taking the same quiz twice, changing the answers a little here and there..I found results are mostly agreeable.(Interesting point I noticed is if they are not agreeable I made myself believe I did not select the right answer or some other excuse .)

But all in all there is a belief somewhere inside which always says first test I take is always the best(as generally it has given me interesting results to date) and closest to my personality

Now this business of finding out from some one else ‘what you are’ and ‘what u shld do’ is quite funny,flattering and can be misleading..Depends on how u take it

I mean if u look at it why do I need someone else to say what I am..and that too based on some choices..But then there have so many time I have felt Gosh this is so true. Especially for the good points
Feeling like hey nobody noticed this except me..Guess it is this feel good factor which makes us go (or might be ME) go to them again and again..


So here are some of the tests I took in the order of my liking of their results..yeah I know weird way of ordering them but nowadays we are in an era where we rate everything :-; So here you go.



Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.




Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.




Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating

You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine




You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?



Your IQ Is 115
Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Average





Trivia : One of the quizzes here said I was a distant blogger :-(
So from now on planning to answer the comments and make my blog more interactive :-)

7 comments:

Zette Remi said...

Thanks goodness I haven't still gotten hooked on to those...you can only do so many things in the day. But I am sure I will start it...soon.

BTW I absolutely LOVE Kolkatta. I've been there twice in the past 4-5 months. I was hoping my company would send me there during the book fair...but no such luck :-( I love Flurys and a place called "Pepper chino"...

Few of my earlier posts have many nice things to say about Kolkatta.

Cool blog!

Mr. J said...

Lol.. have fun you..

Sangita S said...

... Good to see u here..Me loving my stay in Cal as well.Though like any other city it has its benefits and its loss points..Trying to make most of the benefits :-)

Me: :-) Yeah fun it is

rauf said...

Good to see you responding to some comment Sangita.

Yea me getting addicted to this blog thing. Felt sudden pressure some time back that I have to say some thing sensible only sensible very very unlike me the real me which talks only nonsense. Now you have given me a chance to dish out total and absolute nonsense, two more days Sangita I'll come up with something. I have not forgotten your tag. continuous work kept me occupied. and the pressure of posting something, when friends kept calling me to find out if I am dead. Sitting very tired after a long day. no sleep.

e2d said...

i actually tried them out.Got a couple of them similar to yrs--like u are not scary and the surprised innner child.Pretty neat alright.
Huge Request:please put up more pics of cal--u know the people,crowded streets,the market place--etc etc..only if u have the time,convenience and mood ofcourse.
thx :)

Sangita S said...

Rauf: hmm so u saying I talk nonsense..Ok don't worry just acting wicked :-)

e2d: yest to visit any new places..Surely will post more as get some more clicked on my cam..

rauf said...

Sangita, your tag has given me a chance to go back to my absolute nonsense I love always love doing dat. dats wat I meant EEEEEEEEEE

I am always on a holiday, every day is sunday to me, when I am planning a real holoday some job comes up upsetting my plans. I promise, Your tag is still tied to my ears I never forget that. I '' try before leaving tomorrow night.