Saturday, May 27, 2006

What's Up


Time between my posts seems to be growing longer and longer..(angel while I was writing this u gave the comment..C here I am ) Can not be helped..Got to do with nearby cyber café..Though I will miss all the access to my pics.
Been nearly a month in Bangalore now but days are still busy..Still trying to finish off that one last thing (phew)
Weekend is busy with relatives coming up. Falling in love with Bangalore weather. And another good part evening breeze and the sound of my chimes coming across..Such a pleasure to sit in my balcony and enjoy.. Went to Infant Jesus Church few days back with my gym friends. They say it has miraculous powers and if you go 7 consequective Thursdays ur wish is granted.
Well not sure if I believe in that but I loved the ritual of lighting up the candle. Bought two pink ones
Another hot favorite nowadays is my microwave. Working hard to get ways to make good food with minimum of efforts. Too early to say if I have succeded.. But my milk boils without any spillovers Yipee.. Also got the cake done though it had some flaws.
Wrote mail to so many of my friends and got their calls back..It is so good to have friends who find it tedious to write mails.. They call you..(YM tounge out)
People ask me I must be liking Bangalore much more than Kolkata. I don’t get it. Why compare. Every city has it’s own aura, experience. It is you who make the best out of that city experience. Considering the fact that I am not settling in in any of the cities for too long why shld I crib..yes kolkata is laid back but then Bangalore has power problems. Bangalore is so happening with all the malls and hep janta but then kolkata ppl are soo much art conscious.
Personally for me, I find this debate useless..Sit back and enjoy the feel around..it is quite exciting to see though how our customs our attitude everything changes as we move from one state to other..
Nowadays have started playing this new game in TOI called “loop the loop” Exciting it is..Do not think that this has taken the place of sudoku..but yes this has been another addition to my daily kitty of puzzles..
They have also started this number crunching game called Kakuro..But somehow could not make myself to like it. So time to get proficient in “Loop the Loop”
Ciao
Trivia:Pic above is the backyard at in laws place. Well looks like the one in saas bahu..Evil Grin

4 comments:

San said...

oh nice so you have recently moved cities - any reason why?

at least your adjusting to the changes with a smile .. oh and microwaves will always be handy :)

Mr. J said...

That reminds me of the serial kumkum :p

Mr. J said...

Hi Sangita. You've been tagged. Would you be so kind enough to check the details on my blog and do the needful please?

Thank you.

Sangita S said...

san:Just following hubby around..I love microwaves and all the scraping of sabjis they save me..

Me: YM Shocked expression U watch kumkum.hmm will surely try to do the tag..That sounded like an official request though :-)