Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Anniv





Yesterday was a hectic day. Last day of my bhanji and Jijaji with us..She had come for her comed-K exams & was leaving for
back home..AND was the day of our marriage anniv. Quite a surprise that we finally managed to spend some quality time together..and yeahh we got the cake.
Most of the morning was spent taking wishes..
Took niece for afternoon lunch at Mac D.. Good decision only if u cld have seen her face light up..(Yeah I know all of us can
aruge till death that kids shld not be encouraged to eat junk food)..After that it was shopping time..we went to Deepam sarees(MG Road). My niece wanted a
saree for her mom..Running short of time we were..but we managed..Shopping in record time of 15 minutes..We exceeded
our own expectations.. Collection was cool will surely visit there when got to take one from hubby :-)
Rushed to Yeswantpur Station. Saw Bangalore city station as well few days back..It is so pretty. How I missed having my digicam there..That have lantern style displays displaying bogey details..I love that station feel.
Drive back Home was nice with pretty weather all way long. we even managed to get a cake on the way back..Thanks to driver who took us to this bakery in austin Town. Does that name reminds u of something. To me it does..austin powers the movie..first time on hearing this name I was like what
why..yet to get a answer on why part though..

I find that name still funny. Bringa a smile to my face.. Nah I am not one of those austin powers
fan..Outrageously stupid movie in my view..
Coming to views, it can be quite dangerous to have views nowadays(indirect reference to Aamir Khan controversy) :-)

Came home from bakery..Did R & D on digicam to ensure together pics of us.. yeah the auto timer..We even got video of our cake cutting & candle blowing ceremony..Came out pretty neat.

These five years have been roller coaster ride..though with up's and downs we lived & loved every single moment ..

Sixteen years since we met .A long way it is.

Time to celebrate all the moments spent together and for all to come..

Happy Anniv to US

Ciao

9 comments:

Mr. J said...

Wooohhooo... exciting no.

Happy Anniversary. :D

Mr. J said...

16 years?? You got married when you were 13?? :O:O:O

SwB said...

happy anniversary S. wish you many more years of togetherness.

SWB

Mr. J said...

I'm getting really curious now.

Sangita S said...

Me: Been 16 yrs since we met..married for five..he he u missed the subtle difference. check the blog again ;-)

SWB:Thanks for wishes

Mr. J said...

Ok, so which means you met him when you were 13... OMG... talk about childhood love blossoming into romance and marriage :D Kewl!!

angeldust_xtc said...

hey babe,

happy anniversary to u and hubby. Hope I m not too late in wishing u

:)ciao

rauf said...

Happy anniversary Sangita, sorry me late , been away for nearly ten days.
please convey my best wishes to hubbs

lovely interior sangita, very neat, lovely picture, lots of love there.
EEEEEEEEEEYAAAA

Sangita S said...

Angel:Better late than never ;-) Just kidding thanks for the wishes

Rauf:Yeah I love those interios. r the part of shopping we did here in first month (phew). thanks for the wishes